Total Pageviews

Monday, September 6, 2010

Consider this...

Have you ever wondered how to be free from anger, worry, distress, guilt?
I just found an incredible tool to deal with these things and it is so simple I would never have thought.
It's called responsibility. Not like, "I'm responsible so I go to work" - although there is truth and value to that.
This is how I describe it, no one can make me mad, glad, excited, angry - I choose those responses. They come from the meaning I place on the experiences I go through.
Taking responsibility for me and my feelings is a precursor to being well and NOT  taking responsibility for myself is a precursor to - check this out - mental illness. You can ask Dr. E. James Wilder about that if you wish. He's a neuro-scientist. Wish I had learned or really got this a long time ago - would have made a lot of life more bearable. But as long as there is life there is time to learn.

I've been wanting to write articles and finally i can do this thanks to this site. I hope they are of use to you. Read more and come back often. See you soon.

No comments: